Technidyne will be hosting Optimization Workshops in the Richelieu Room at Paper Week in Montreal.
|EST - surface & sizing tester|
Monday, Feb. 2
- 13:30 - When standard measurement (Cobb, Bendtsen/Sheffield) comes to it limit.
- 15:30 - Optimal process control using particle and fiber surface charge measurement
|RoQ - roll hardness tester|
Tuesday, Feb. 3
- 10:30 - Roll quality profiling when caliper variations are too small to be detected by online scanners or test labs
- 15:30 - Optical properties: perception versus reality
Wednesday, Feb. 4
- 13:30 - Optical properties: perception versus reality
- 15:30 - Efficient process optimization and objective quality control: using the Tissue Softness Analyzer
Also, see Technidyne, ACA, emtec, Techpap and Thwing-Albert products at Booth #3. These include: Technidyne Color Touch X, ACA RoQ, and Emtec Tissue Softness Analyzer.