|Agents getting more hands-on training with FPAutoSpeck|
- Complete instrument calibration. This means full verification of operation including checking linearity, zero, spectral, and agreement with standards.
- Replacement of normal wear parts such as lamps and air filters.
- Repair and/or replacement of defective parts. Technicians carry a supply of parts to repair most service problems encountered in the field.
- Cleaning of optics.
- Checking power supply and each electronic component for stability and integrity.
- Performance of minor upgrades and modifications as needed.